Grove City College Arena
Grove City College Arena has served as the home of Wolverine Men's Basketball since 1953 and as the home of Volleyball and Women's Basketball since the inception of each program.
Found on campus within the Physical Learning Center (PLC), the Arena has served as one of the top venues in the region for 60 years.
In 2012, the Arena underwent a significant renovation, which included the replacement of the original floor with a new playing surface that proudly displayed the newly-branded "Block G" athletic logo. Improved lighting was also installed at that time.